Candidates who qualified NEET UG 2023 exam can check the complete schedule of counselling at the official website of MCC –

The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) today announced the NEET UG 2023 counselling schedule for MBBS aspirants. Candidates who qualified NEET UG 2023 exam can check the complete counselling schedule at the official website of MCC —

As per the recently released schedule, for NEET UG 2023 counselling verification of tentative seat matrix by the participating institutes and NMC will begin from July 20.

Registration and payment of first round will be conducted from July 20 till July 25, and the choice locking facility will conducted between July 22 and 26. The processing of first seat allotment will be on July 28 and 20, after which the result will announced on July 29.

The second seat allotment list’s registration process will conducted between August 9 and 14, with the result on August 18. The third list will released on September 8.

Those candidates who have successfully cleared NEET UG 2023 are eligible for the counselling process. For the general category students, a candidate must have score in 50th percentile, while SC/ST/OBC candidates must have score in the 40th percentile.

The MCC conducts counselling for 15 percent AIQ (All India Quota) seats. The rest 85 per cent state quota seats counselling conducted by respective state authorities. Under MCC AIQ seats counselling, MBBS and BDS seats of central universities like – Aligarh Muslim University, Banaras Hindu University, University of Delhi, Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi, colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune comes.

This year, the NEET exam was conducted on May 7 and results declared on June 13. A total of 20.38 lakh registered for the exam, of which 11.45 lakh candidates qualified. Prabanjan J of Tamil Nadu and Bora Varun Chakravarthi of Andhra Pradesh topped NEET UG exam this year.

Check the below official notification from MCC (Medical Counseling Committee) regarding NEET UG 2023 All India Quota Seats.

(Source: MCC and